moderated Re: Putting computer to sleep

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 02:40 PM, Dan Longmore wrote:
Unless I’m wrong there is no connection between JAWS and when your computer sleeps.
-
You're not wrong.

There are a number of reasons why Sleep functionality may stop working.  And one of those gives a clear indication of it being the root cause if Sleep does not appear on the power menu, particularly on a laptop.  I hope the original questioner will answer my question about this.

Sleep problems are Windows-based (or hardware based) and often require several iterations of Q & A before the likely root cause (and, of course, fix) becomes clear.