moderated Re: Looking for a Batch File Converter

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 04:50 PM, Marten Post Uiterweer wrote:
What do you want to convert
-
Original messsage, which started this topic and was several before my reply:

Balabolka is not my "go to" program for this sort of conversion, even though it can do it.  I think of it more when I want text to audio.  But it's certainly a fine tool if you use that feature set.