moderated Re: questions about setting up an Outlook account manually

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I forgot to ask, my Outlook.com account got locked again on Saturday and I haven't unlocked it because I couldn't send messages from it anyway so I figured there wasn't much point. Anyway, I re-set my password today, would doing this unlock my account? I know I got a message on Saturday telling me to sign into my Outlook.com account, but since I can't access my account using Outlook right now and I find the webmail version hard to use if re-setting my password didn't unlock my account does anyone know of another quick and easy way to unlock my account? I ask as I got to wondering if my account being locked is the reason for the error message that I asked about earlier. Hope someone can help me!!