From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Chaffin
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2022 8:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with Excel problem

If you are referring to zeros populating rows that you have not yet entered a transaction for, I am not sure of your original formula, but I just use an if statement to leave the cell blank unless that row has information in it.

Something like this:

If(a3="","", ... rest of your formula... then make sure to end it with a )
The A3 is just the first cell of the row you are doing. You can use any cell that you will enter information in for each row.

If you have more questions feel free to let me know.

Chris

On Jan 5, 2022, at 11:29 PM, Onwardbob <onwardbob@...> wrote:

Hi, using Excel-10, J-22, w-10 and setting up a check register with a
running balance. OK, so how do I stop the millions of zeros from populating
below my running balance? I last did it back with W-7, and don't know how
and sure not with w-10. thanks...

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG