moderated Re: Jaws2021 ctrl + m and f9 download email

Steve Nutt

Hi,

F9 probably is working, but it may be downloading so quickly that JAWS doesn’t have time to display a percentage.

When you first open Outlook, that is its first connection to your Email server, so it does a thorough check of all your mailboxes.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close