moderated Re: wordpress support

Karina Castro

Hello dear, exactly, because if you are setup Wordpress offline you are running all inside your pc only.

El 5/1/2022 a las 06:26, Armando Vias escribió:
Hello. I replied to your private email. I believe that it is called localhost when you do it off-line

This email from Armando Vias was sent from the armandovias.com email system. Feel free to use the information below to get in touch with Armando Vias.
Direct Email: armando@...
Webmaster Email: webmaster@...
Visit Armando Vias On The Web: https://armandovias.com
Connect With Armando Vias: https://armandovias.com/connect
Contact Form: https://armandovias.com/contact

On Jan 5, 2022, at 6:18 AM, musiime ralph <ralphmusiime@...> wrote:

thanks for the reply. am not sure of your question but am just a
beginner. i want to learn first to build word press websites using the
offline method.

On 04/01/2022, Armando Vias <armando@...> wrote:
Hey. What website are you trying to build? I build websites on the side. I
also use WordPress.

This email from Armando Vias was sent from the armandovias.com email system.
Feel free to use the information below to get in touch with Armando Vias.
Direct Email: armando@...
Webmaster Email: webmaster@...
Visit Armando Vias On The Web: https://armandovias.com
Connect With Armando Vias: https://armandovias.com/connect
Contact Form: https://armandovias.com/contact

On Jan 4, 2022, at 12:16 PM, musiime ralph <ralphmusiime@...>
wrote:

hello friends,

hope this mail finds you well. once again am requesting your support
on how to build word press websites offline using a screen reader. at
least if someone has a YouTube channel, website or book I can read I
will be grateful.
I have struggled to search on the web but I can't seem to be getting
any support.

regards
--
Musiime Ralph