From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2022 7:09 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Looking for a Batch File Converter

Hi, Guys.
Running JFW2021 and Win10. I'm looking for a batch converter to turn
.doc files to .txt files. In Googling I see that Windows has some
options in their store. I haven't downloaded anything, but am
wondering if I can take for granted that what's in the Windows store
is JFW/screen reader friendly. Any thoughts? Suggestions from anyone
else who's needed to do a batch convert?

Thanks,
Dani