moderated Re: how to bring back hidden folders in outlook

Curtis Chong

Hello:

In Deb’s particular situation, it was the Favorites view that was on, and it needed to be switched to the folders view. In the View tab of the Outlook ribbon, there is a pull-down to set the favorites view, the folders view, or both. You can reach this area by pressing Alt, v, then f one after the other. CTRL+6 is the keyboard command in Outlook which, when pressed, will Switch the focus to the Folder list in the Folder pane.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong