moderated Re: braille writer

meow meow

I got new one from MaxiAid and it cheaper there it cost me 775.00 if I remember excalty and it work well and it ship to me well by UPS

total 800  with cost of shipping

Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: braille writer

Greetings:

The Perkins Brailler is priced at $810 plus a little over $20 for UPS delivery. I just purchased one online for a person who is not very comfortable with web browsing.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

On Jan 4, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@...> wrote:

Perkins

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 2, 2021, at 3:30 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

    we havee try to call twice to pertkins  for braille writer and no answer  and did left in voice mail and no return call and did email and it fail to reach them