From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and OCR?

I believe adobe acrobat/reader is not needed to use the convenient OCR feature. when focused on a PDF, just press the application key, arrow down to and enter on use Convenient OCR or similar. after the process is finished, you'll be able to navigate, select and copy text as if you were in a word processor.