moderated Re: Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

John Covici

There are scripts from myblindspot.com which work quite well with the
desktop application.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 17:26:09 -0500,
Curtis Chong wrote:

Greetings:

Good luck with the QuickBooks stand-alone application for Windows. This requires a good deal of JAWS scripting to work. And every time Intuit comes out with the next version, the scripts have to be rewritten, tested, and distributed. Go figure<sigh>.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong