From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darwin May via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2022 3:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

Hello, thanks for all the recommendations. For right now I’m going to give the QuickBooks standalone application a try before resorting to in the clouds based services. Although I am also playing with other applications as well.

On Jan 5, 2022, at 1:52 PM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

See the below link for “Wave Apps.”  Although I have not used it personally, I understand that it is accessible.  Also, its basic functionality is free.

https://www.waveapps.com/accounting

HTH,

Richard