moderated Re: how to bring back hidden folders in outlook

Adrian Spratt

Deb,

I know you’ve received other suggestions, but I didn’t read them all closely. Have you ensured your Outlook is maximized?  That proved to be the problem when I experienced something similar.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Deb and the girls
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 3:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how to bring back hidden folders in outlook

I use a windows 7 laptop with the version before the latest update of jaws.

I use a USB keyboard connected to the laptop.

Anyway, the last few days many of my folders in outlook 2013 are hidden.

I used control Y and found they are still there but do not pop up as usual when I open outlook.

The Microsoft disability answer desk person says it is because they are being hidden by some browser messages which I do not hear or find anywhere.

How do I remove these messages so I do not have to do a control Y every time I want to open a folder such as deleted items, drafts, junkmail, and so forth.

Confused in South Dakota.

I have a brand new laptop which I will begin using in a few days.

But I am keeping this one as I have downloaded at least 14 unread books in my audible account that I want to keep.

Any bright ideas.

Deb Ver Steeg