moderated Re: questions about setting up an Outlook account manually

Madison Martin

Okay, so I ended up deleting the account from the list of accounts in Outlook and starting over but now I have a new issue. When it gets too the spot that talks about testing account settings it keeps wanting my password even though I already entered it when setting up my account and I made sure that the boxes for remembering and saving my password were checked, but when I enter on ok it keeps circling back wanting my password. I even went into the task manager and told it to end the task but nothing happened. Any ideas what could be wrong and what I can do so that I can do whatever I need to do next in this process? The account shows up in my list of accounts in Outlook which I assume is a good sign...