moderated Re: Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I recommend Quickbooks Online. It is web-based, so no software need be installed, and you can easily set up team users.

You can also set up your accountant with a password too if you have one.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close