On 1/4/22, Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@outlook.com> wrote:
Perkins

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 2, 2021, at 3:30 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@live.com> wrote:

we havee try to call twice to pertkins for braille writer and no answer
and did left in voice mail and no return call and did email and it fail to
reach them

From: Milton Ota<mailto:mota1252@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 12:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io<mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: braille writer

You really have only one choice and that is the Perkins Braille Writer. I
don’t think you are looking for the electric one.

You can find brand new ones at Perkins Store. Price is around $900.00

Here is the web URL to the Perkins Store for Braille Writers:
https://brailler.perkins.org/pages/perkins-brailler<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrailler.perkins.org%2Fpages%2Fperkins-brailler&data=04%7C01%7C%7C56c99cb0b50a48235d9008d9b5db0359%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637740774523956611%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=nDoF5kMQfI%2F7F7Cn3r5f%2Bnou5NjHDaVORB%2BITPEDRVI%3D&reserved=0>

You can find people selling secondhand Perkins Braillers ranging in price
from around $250.00 and I have seen some going for as high as $400.00. Ads
are usually found on blindads a listserv found on groups.io, and you can
find ads in the Braille Forum from the American Council of the Blind and the
Braille Monitor from the National Federation of the Blind.

HTH