moderated Re: Jaws2021 ctrl + m and f9 download email

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Press F6, until you hear Send/Receive in progress, then press space on that button.

That will bring back that dialogue.

What I think you did, was to tell it not to show that dialogue any more when fetching Email.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close