moderated Re: Question on how can i retrieve an email address?

Sharon S

Hi, if you forward a message to get the email address of someone then once you have done what you want to do with the address you just escape from the forwarded message and when it asks if you want to save say no. This way no draft will be saved.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, 1 January 2022 11:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question on how can i retrieve an email address?

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire What if, for example, the speech history doesn't have the email address, though? I wouldn't think you would want tons and tons of drafts in your drafts folder, just to view email addresses but not sending you messages or forward any. I am also asking this question,

On December 13, 2021, at 12:09 PM, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:

Have Jaws read the info you want and then use
Insert plus space bar then h will get you into speech history.

CH

On 12/13/2021 12:00, Albert Cutolo wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

Is there anyway that I can read an email address?  I’ve tried doing this using the alt key number 1 while in an open message, but I’m not able too arrow through the address Caracter by Caracter, for me too copy it down in braille, so this is why I’m asking. He is someone   who is a volunteer reader, that I’d like too send an  electronic  gift card too for Christmas, as a thank you for taking time out   of his work             schedule    too reading my mail.