moderated Re: follow-up to my Outlook.com account issue

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 11:29 AM, Madison Martin wrote:
I want to get this issue resolved and even though I realize that this might not be the best idea it's a risk that I'm willing to take so please don't get mad at me or judge me for wanting to do this if you want to do so then I don't want to hear about it.
-
No, you don't, you want to keep doing what you always do - button pushing in the hopes that something "will stick" rather than taking a methodical approach to troubleshooting.  There is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with the Exchange protocol and, as a matter of fact, it's the one that works best with all modern versions of the Outlook email client.

You need to get direct assistance from someone who can actually analyze what has happened and whether it's transient or whether it's something that's the direct result of all of the button-pushing you are consistently wont to do.  And that means you may need to hire a local technician.

You really are precisely the sort of person I had in mind when I wrote the following, which gets used as my signature on an automotive technical forum:
It is impossible to help individuals who will not listen to advice unless they like that advice. Being a good assistant is not about making the person assisted "feel good," but about both asking the right (and sometimes hard) questions as well as giving the information necessary to achieve the desired result. Getting help is a two-way street, and those asking for help have work they must do, too, when asked. They also need to be ready to let go of what they'd prefer to do, and instead do what's asked for.

You really need to change how you approach things, as you can and do make matters worse.  Your speculations are almost always wrong because they are not thought out.