moderated Re: Trouble With Spectrum Webmail

Michael Walker

You could also consider Mozilla Thunderbird which is free, if you try Windows 10 Mail and don’t like it.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: meow meow
Sent: Saturday, January 1, 2022 7:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble With Spectrum Webmail

how much it cost to pay it?

thanks so much for your help

From: Bill White

Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2022 2:36 PM

You can do one of three things. You can buy it outright, in which case, you don't continue to pay for it, or you can pay for it monthly, or you can pay for a one-year subscription. The reason many people pay for it every month is that the cost is then broken into more manageable bites.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...