moderated Re: Trouble With Spectrum Webmail

Robbie Curtis

From: "Glenn / Lenny"
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: Thanks Glenn. I will look into that.
Sent: Saturday January 1 2022 2:49:12PM
Subject: Re: Trouble With Spectrum Webmail

My guess is that you need to go into the settings of the web account, and set it to HTML.

My ISP, when it provided eMail, used something called ajax for the default, and I couldn't use it until I switched to HTML layout.

HTH.

Glenn

On 1/1/2022 1:44 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Are any of you using Spectrum’s internet webmail? When I tried to compose a message I can fill in all of the fields except the message body field that doesn’t show up. I tried to do a test message without a body and got an error message saying that the message couldn’t be sent without a body or attachment.

Has anyone experienced this and what did you do about it? I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 2022 Thanks.