moderated Re: a couple of keys

leonard morris

I probably am not getting exactly what you’re saying but I think you’re asking about the bypass key which is in Jaws Jaws Key  +3 and I think you’re asking about shift F 10 when you’re in an application hope this helps

On Jan 1, 2022, at 2:04 PM, tom x <ballistic719@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom