moderated Re: [External] Re: Question !

Ashleigh Piccinino

Of course, I am not yet I windows 11 years or. However, if it has alt I for settings, please go to he's have access. Then, arrow down to speech and turn speech recognition on. This wall allowed to type through your voice instead of on the keyboard. It will also allow you to speak to jaws and to your computer. This must be on in order for you to speak to jaws.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 13, 2021, at 8:20 AM, "Cook, Steve via groups.io" <Steve.Cook@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Over the weekend I updated my home computer to Windows 11 and JAWS 2022. I attempted to use the dictation feature by pressing Windows key and the letter H> I heard the beep sound and spoke some words and then pressed the Windows H to stop the dictation. Then I read it with JAWS, but their was not any text on the screen. I did check my microphone and it was working. What can I try? Thanks in advance!

Steve