moderated Re: Hi All Jaws2021

Ashleigh Piccinino

Oh plus H. is the keystroke you need to use. This brings you to the help menu. Press P. after getting here. This takes you to the updates. You can either arrow up to updates, or just press P.. Press enter. I hope this helps, as this is the way I have done it. However, if you have automatic updates turned on. You should get I hope this helps, as this is the way I have done it. However, if you have automatic updates turned on. You should get a notification about jaws updates and just install them.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 6, 2021, at 7:43 AM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Do the following:

Using your Insert or JAWS key which is the zero key on the numpad, press the letter J, followed by the letter P, and if prompted accept the UAC notification.

If it finds an update, just follow the usual steps to complete the download and installation.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.

Unit E