moderated Re: does anyone have the address of the victor reader stream group?

Ashleigh Piccinino

On my stream, audible doesn't show up. Sorry I couldn't help you any further. All that shows up, are NLS, bookshare, NFB newsline, and daisy online. Of course, this is in the menu, key 7, items.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 6, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Jim:

Here are the subscription instructions for the VRStream e-mail list:

To join this group, send an email to:
victor+subscribe@groups.io

That would be the best place to get your questions answered.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan