moderated Reordering Linked In Entries

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

Linked In is one of my least favorite websites, in terms of accessibility and usability, but a necessary evil for many people. Does anybody know how to reorder postings on job experience, volunteer activities, etc. It is easy to find the relevant button for reordering a given entry. But nothing happens when I click on it. In theory, activities that I am presently doing reorder themselves to the top, but that is not happening. Googling a question about how to do it tells me to find a red or blue mark and drag it or something completely unhelpful like that. Any ideas on how to do this with a screen reader?

Thanks,

David