moderated Re: Help with Spotify

Joseph Machise

betsy from Joseph, give them a phone call hope this helps.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 2:37 AM
Subject: Help with Spotify

Happy Holidays one and all.

I am having trouble navigating Spotify with JAWS 2022.  Does anyone know of a list of keyboard shortcuts or scripts that make the music service more accessible? I have been on the hunt for this for months and I just can’t find anything.  I sent a message to Freedom Scientific technical support but of course no answer back.

Any help or suggestions are always welcome.  “Don’t use Spotify” is not an answer I would appreciate.

Betsy

Betsy R. Binney