moderated Re: Outlook.com account question

Jeff Christiansen

Hi Madison

Check this out

POP is turned off by default
IMAP Settings
Outlook.com does not require Secure Password Authentication (SPA).
IMAP server name outlook.office365.com
IMAP port 993
IMAP encryption method TLS

SMTP server name smtp-mail.outlook.com
SMTP port 587
SMTP encryption method STARTTLS

i would remove the exchange account setup and use the above with your sign
in credentials

HTH