moderated hp laptops

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Looking at a utube, they use the audio speakers from bangos olphisum. And was looking at the hp store. I would like one with a 1 or 2 tb ssd. None at the hp Australia store. Am I out of luck or do I call. They have a sale on at the moment. Any one got a hp. Which size works well with jaws, nvda, windows narrator. And does it come with a number lock key, is the keyboard nice to use, and are the page up, down, end, home keys, easy to navigate. And do I need to then set the function kyeskeys. 3 years on site service. So any one used one.

Any thoughts.

Thanks.