From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@shaw.ca>
To: "JFW list" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 20:41
Subject: application specific changes

Okay. Using Jaws 11. I've had to downgrade for some older compatibility.
I can't find the old Global settings where you can save the amount of
punctuation that is announced for a given application. It says punctuation
controlled by Jaws, but where? In older versions it was under Jaws, Voices,
Global settings, and then you chose the application either default of the
one you had focus in. I can't find it.

Jean