moderated Connecting windows10 laptop to TV

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m not sure if I can ask this question here. Thought I would try. If I should look elsewhere just let me know.

My mother is very hard of hearing and it has become very difficult to talk with her. Especially when wearing a mask. We have to wear a mask has she has multiple health conditions and we want to limit the chances of her catching covid or any virus.

With her age and having dementia learning sign language will not work.

I’m using the most recent versions of windows and Jaws2022.

Do you know if there is a way to hook up a windows10 laptop to a TV and being able to type messages that will display? She cannot use her Iphone or Mac laptop any more as she doesn’t know how.

Cheers,

Kevin Meyers