moderated Re: email client question

bushyx008@...

Thanks for the info Joseph.

I did have the details previously but somehow they disappeared. This time I'll back them up to another drive.

Cheers
Tom

On 23/12/2021 5:11 pm, Joseph Hudson wrote:
Hello Tom, if you go to the groups.io <http://groups.io> website, and
login to the website, and then go and find the group that you want,
and click on manage subscription. There is a button that says leave
group. Perhaps that would possibly be easier for you. If you need
more instructions on working the website please feel free to reach
out.

On Dec 22, 2021, at 11:03 PM, bushyx008@... <mailto:bushyx008@...> wrote:
Hi, If Madison uses anOutlook.com <http://outlook.com/>account and
hopes things will improve under Thunderbird then she may be
disappointed.
Outlook 2013,usingoutlook.com <http://outlook.com/>, gave me many problems so I changed the email client to Thunderbird but this was
not without its problems either.
Currently,groups.io <http://groups.io/>is returning all
myoutlook.com <http://outlook.com/>based messages sent to the two
lists which usegroups.io <http://groups.io/>and has been doing so
for the past month or more. The messages are returned as
undeliverable.
I have had to switch to a different email account while using
Thunderbird
Now I am having a problem unsubscribing from the listsbecause of
the problem withOutlook.com <http://outlook.com/>andgroups.io <http://groups.io/>.
Anyone got an address forgroups.io <http://groups.io/>where it will
be possible to unsubscribe?
Thanks Tom
On 23/12/2021 12:04 pm, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Ken. Madison knows she has Outlook. It's not working properly
for her, so she's contemplating the differences between
Thunderbird and Outlook. Bill White billwhite92701@...
<mailto:billwhite92701@...> -----Original Message----- From:
main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Chernack via groups.io Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 5:11
PM To: main@jfw.groups.io Subject: Re: email client question Good
evening. If you have Office365 then you already have Outlook! HTH, Ken -----Original Message----- From: main@jfw.groups.io
<main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin Sent: Wednesday,
December 22, 2021 4:01 PM To: main@jfw.groups.io Subject: email
client question Hi all, I got to wondering, what are the
differences and similarities between Outlook and Thunderbird in
terms of keystrokes, using them with Jaws etc.? I know the big
one, that Thunderbird is free and Outlook isn't. I currently use
Office 365, but I've heard people talking about Thunderbird and so I got curious. If it's pretty similar and if there wouldn't be
much of a learning curve then I might think about trying it
especially if it would solve the issue with my Outlook.com
account. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Look
forward to any info that anyone can provide me!! Thanks Madison