moderated Re: Outlook.com and Groups.io - Bounce messages are not about Outlook.com

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 06:03 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Okay, so what about for groups that you’re already a member of and your message doesn’t go through what should you do?
-
Contact the group owner.

As a group admin, I have noticed that you have both subscribed/unsubscribed and used the web to change your email address on multiple occasons on one of the groups for which I'm an admin.  You need to make certain you are still a member of the group.  If you are, then the group owner needs to check what's going on in the activity logs when you send a message, as something is logged whether that message is accepted or refused.