moderated Re: perplexing punctuation problem

Adrian Spratt

Ah, so that’s what it meant! Thanks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 3:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: perplexing punctuation problem

Hi Adrian,

Open Settings Center default all applications.

Down arrow to, Punctuation 14 of 27, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, customize punctuation..., and press the spacebar to open.  Heare you can adjust the levels of 194 different punctuations.

Note:  Do not press enter!  If you press enter the Settings Center will close, so use the spacebar.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 12:08 PM