moderated Re: perplexing punctuation problem

Adrian Spratt

Basic question: What is the punctuation list?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Orlando Enrique Fiol via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 12:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: perplexing punctuation problem

At 02:29 PM 12/22/2021, Ben Moxey wrote:
>I've got 194, too. Have you tried using the "Restore Defaults" button in the >Customise Punctuation dialog box?

I have indeed tried restoring defaults, to no avail. The plot thickens, though. Even when my punctuation list numbers only 72 entries, the settings for the missing entries are still applied; I know this because, depending on the speech synthesizer, the 194 punctuation list entries sometimes load. Go figure!
Orlando Enrique Fiol
Charlotte, North Carolina
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist and Pedagogue Ph.D. in Music theory University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090