From: Chris Smart
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: jaws script for yahoo messenger

Are you asking about Yahoo Messenger, or about something to do with
Internet Explorer?

Chris

At 09:33 PM 4/24/2012, you wrote:
Dear friends,

I am using jaws 13 and internet explorer 9. I cannot use jaws script for yahoo like in jaws 12. in a chat window, I press alt+1 or alt+2 but jaws doesn't say the chat text...

Please show me how to get jaws script for yahoo messenger with jaws 13.
Thank you very much

Ngoc Ly
lyvanngoc@gmail.com

Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is free:
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt