moderated Re: perplexing punctuation problem

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 02:29 PM 12/22/2021, Ben Moxey wrote:
I've got 194, too. Have you tried using the "Restore Defaults" button in the
Customise Punctuation dialog box?

I have indeed tried restoring defaults, to no avail. The plot thickens, though. Even when my punctuation list numbers only 72 entries, the settings for the missing entries are still applied; I know this because, depending on the speech synthesizer, the 194 punctuation list entries sometimes load. Go figure!
Orlando Enrique Fiol
Charlotte, North Carolina
Ph.D. in Music theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090