moderated Re: email client question

Madison Martin

Okay, this is very interesting as trying to send messages to groups.io groups is often when I’ve gotten locked out of my account. Maybe I should log back in to my outlook.com account and try and get this figured out. My email service provider is one that marks groups.io messages as junk and I’m very tired of marking them as not junk and still having the same problem. I’m glad to know that I’m not the only person who has issues with their outlook.com account.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: December 23, 2021 10:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email client question

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 12:09 AM, <bushyx008@...> wrote:

Currently,groups.io is returning all my outlook.com based messages sent to the two lists which use groups.io and has been doing so for the past month or more. The messages are returned as undeliverable.

-
Then this is a time to open a support ticket with groups.io (support@groups.io) to determine what's going on.  There is no policy of Groups.io that I know of to bounce messages originating from outlook.com (I presume we're talking about a sender that is XXX@...) and there's no reason that a groups.io mailing address being used by a subscribed outlook.com address should bounce.

It's usually the other way around, and many email service providers mark groups.io messages as spam when they cannot be spam, since the only way you get any messages from groups.io is if you've subscribed.  They're not unsolicited so, not spam.

Forward one of your bounced messages to groups.io support and ask them to have a look.