moderated Re: email client question

Joseph Hudson

Hello Tom, if you go to the groups.io website, and login to the website, and then go and find the group that you want, and click on manage subscription. There is a button that says leave group. Perhaps that would possibly be easier for you. If you need more instructions on working the website please feel free to reach out.

On Dec 22, 2021, at 11:03 PM, bushyx008@... wrote:

Hi,
If Madison uses an Outlook.com account and hopes things will improve under Thunderbird then she may be disappointed.

Outlook 2013,using outlook.com, gave me many problems so I changed the email client to Thunderbird but this was not without its problems either.

Currently,groups.io is returning all my outlook.com based messages sent to the two lists which use groups.io and has been doing so for the past month or more. The messages are returned as undeliverable.

I have had to switch to a different email account while using Thunderbird

Now I am having a problem unsubscribing from the listsbecause of the problem with Outlook.com and groups.io.

Anyone got an address for groups.io where it will be possible to unsubscribe?

Thanks
Tom

On 23/12/2021 12:04 pm, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Ken. Madison knows she has Outlook. It's not working properly for her,
so she's contemplating the differences between Thunderbird and Outlook.
Bill White
billwhite92701@...