From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 4:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: email client question

Hi all,
I got to wondering, what are the differences and similarities between
Outlook and Thunderbird in terms of keystrokes, using them with Jaws etc.? I
know the big one, that Thunderbird is free and Outlook isn't. I currently
use Office 365, but I've heard people talking about Thunderbird and so I got
curious. If it's pretty similar and if there wouldn't be much of a learning
curve then I might think about trying it especially if it would solve the
issue with my Outlook.com account. Using latest versions of Jaws and
Windows 10. Look forward to any info that anyone can provide me!! Thanks
Madison