moderated Buying a laptop

Bonnie Vegiard

Hi everyone. I thought I had someone to help me buy a new laptop, but that fell through. A year ago I got a Lenovo, but it turned out not to have a separate number pad and I find I just cannot make the laptop configuration work with jaws. I know others can do it, but I just want that separate number pet. When I’m online though, it’s very difficult to figure out if the computer has that separate number pad. Also, the one I got a year ago had to have the BIOS altered so that I could install fusion. How do I figure out if I’ve got a laptop that will work out of the box that has a separate number pad? Any ideas would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Bonnie Vegiard