moderated email client question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I got to wondering, what are the differences and similarities between Outlook
and Thunderbird in terms of keystrokes, using them with Jaws etc.? I know the
big one, that Thunderbird is free and Outlook isn't. I currently use Office 365,
but I've heard people talking about Thunderbird and so I got curious. If it's
pretty similar and if there wouldn't be much of a learning curve then I might
think about trying it especially if it would solve the issue with my Outlook.com
account. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Look forward to any info
that anyone can provide me!! Thanks Madison