From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Orlando Enrique
Fiol via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 22 December 2021 3:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: perplexing punctuation problem

Merry Christmas, y'all.
I'm experiencing a perplexing punctuation problem with JAWS 2022 and Windows
10. My Customize Punctuation list contains only 72 entries, but my girl's
contains 194. In attempts to repopulate my punctuation list, I've deleted
all .sibil files, renamed my Settings directory and started from scratch,
uninstalled and reinstalled JAWS. The only time when my punctuation list
reaches 194 entries is when I delete/rename my settings directory and start
over. That only lasts until I restart JAWS; then, the list returns to only
72 items.
Can any of you fantastic folks check your punctuation lists to see if they
contain 72 or 194 entries? Then, if anyone's list indeed contains 194
entries for different symbols, how can I match that?

Thanks,
Orlando