moderated perplexing punctuation problem

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Merry Christmas, y'all.
I'm experiencing a perplexing punctuation problem with JAWS 2022 and Windows 10. My Customize Punctuation list contains only 72 entries, but my girl's contains 194. In attempts to repopulate my punctuation list, I've deleted all .sibil files, renamed my Settings directory and started from scratch, uninstalled and reinstalled JAWS. The only time when my punctuation list reaches 194 entries is when I delete/rename my settings directory and start over. That only lasts until I restart JAWS; then, the list returns to only 72 items.
Can any of you fantastic folks check your punctuation lists to see if they contain 72 or 194 entries? Then, if anyone's list indeed contains 194 entries for different symbols, how can I match that?

Thanks,
Orlando