moderated Re: salesforce with screen readers

Afik Souffir

Hi,

This is the shipment tab in the customer account.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 9:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: salesforce with screen readers

When you state closing a tab. Is the tab for a customer account, or is it something else?

Also has your organization done any customization to salesforce?

Have you engaged to salesforce accessibility support team?

Thanks,abraham

On Dec 21, 2021, at 1:58 PM, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Hi

I'm working with Salesforce – the lightening version, with JAWS or NVDA.

I don't know why, but on certain tabs on salesforce itself, when I'm pressing "close tab" button, the browser crushing and not responding. Without screen reader it's not happening, according to sighted assistance.

We checked on my personal laptop, and on my organization laptop. We checked with Brave, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge – same result.

Any help will be really appreciated!!!!!

Thanks much

Afik Souffir