moderated Re: Help with some sort of permissions dialogue

blind kisses <blindkisses@...>

Hi there, when I ran the update this morning, jaws announced update complete, I clicked okay, and it said or rather a dialogue box popped up and jaws announced you must restart your computer for changes to take place. I clicked restart now. It asked me if I rather windows asked me if I want to allow changes to take place I clicked yes. But now every time I restart the computer I get that dialogue
Zoeagain

God the father chose her
God the sun dwelt in her
God the spirit overshadowed her
Most holy mother of God save us through your intercessions
Let’s have fun and cook together on zoe‘s blind kitchen corner.

zoesblindkitchencorner@...
My YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBF5zm89NEMlWEd4JTLuR4Q

Whose Blind Life is it Anyway

A Blind Life Perspective Network

whoseblindlifeisitanyway@...

Check me out on:

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitYNFcgyHbbf8yLA04M13A

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/Whose.Blind.Life.is.it.Anyway

Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love Isn't butterflies in your stomach, love is the heart beat you feel when he's late

On Dec 21, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@...> wrote:

Sounds like your jaws installation is somehow incomplete, I suggest
re-running the jaws install.

On 12/21/21, blind kisses <blindkisses@...> wrote:
Hello everybody I hope you can help me, and of course I hope everybody is
well.
I am running the latest version of jaws  on a Windows 10 computer.
I haven’t used jaws in a while so please bear with me, I may need
step-by-step instructions.
I went into the basics menu and I clicked on jaws start up, I think that’s
what it was called. Then I checked the boxes for logging on at the login
screen, and the check box for logon after login ,and I set the combo box to
always. I click okay but when I restart my computer I hear jaws speaking at
the logon screen, I type in my password,  and I am taken to my desktop, at
this point there is no speech, then my desktop disappears, and a dialogue
box appears saying that this program wants to make changes to your computer
et cetera et cetera et cetera or at least something to that effect. there is
a yes button and no button and a cancel button ,I click alt why because I’ve
been told what’s on the screen by a sighted person  and then it goes to my
desktop and jaws start sspeaking.  how can I get rid of this dialogue box
appearing?
Regards zoe

--
Soronel Haetir