moderated Re: Merry Christmas

Angel

Every year I read on some list or other discussions regarding whether or not to wish others a Merry Christmas; on lists which have nothing at all to do with religion.  It is sad.  Particularly at a time in our history when other minority groups are demanding, and for the most part getting the respect they deserve.  Can’t we keep religion off secular lists.  Not all of us are Christian.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Don Walls
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2021 11:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

I have to say I'm a Christian, an Anglican priest, and I don't feel the need

to proselytize at Christmas.  Many persons wish others a Merry Christmas,

and it's just a friendly greeting of the season.  Christmas, apart from

religious significance for some of us, is a time of special time with family

or friends, a time apart from normal routines when people can relax and take

time they might not normally do, to enjoy loved ones and special treats.

So, merry Christmas to all!  May each of us find a break from COVID

grimness!

Don