From: "David Diamond" <Daviddiamond2019@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Sad thing though is, it is a violent time of the year as well, especially
violent because people feel the need to give gifts, or should I say,
pressured. In truth we should give gifts anytime of the year. Our neighbour
has just told us she will not be celebrating Christmas this year because
every time she's given gifts to her family, she gets a negative response.
AS in, "Is that all I get!!!" A born again Christian restaurant owner told
me that all it is for him is a cash grab and he only believes in that, not
the actual celebration of it. He further stated it is a pagan celebration
and has nothing to do with Christ. I found his comments interesting to say
the least.