From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:01 PM
To: jfw
Subject: Re: Google search settings, unable to save

Hi Adrian,
to press the save button on  the google search settings page: press insert+z
to switch the virtual pc cursor off, tab to the save button, and press it.
I think this particular problem on the search settings page has only
appeared recently.
For more details of how to set google search settings, see the search
setting section of this guide to google for jaws users:
http://goo.gl/n9tph
I'm trying to keep this guide up to date, but some of the details change
quite often.

David.