moderated Re: becoming reacquainted with jaws

David Moore

Hi Keith! First, I would open the JAWS help section! That will take you through the entire training of how to use JAWS, all key commands and so on! Next, get on Utube, and do a search for freedom Scientific and there will be many training tutorials you can listen to! Take care!

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021, 4:34 PM Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via groups.io <kramlinger.keith=mayo.edu@groups.io> wrote:
hi,
After five years of having only an iPhone, I now have a PC with jaws 2022 installed. It is clear that I have forgotten a lot.
what advice would you recommend for best ways to become reacquainted with basic jaws keyboard commands, primarily on the desktop as a start.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Keith